Digital transformation unlocks massive potential, but it also introduces advanced cybersecurity threats. Traditional security architectures are proving futile. Many organizations struggle to protect themselves because they lack the skills and resources to combat these threats.
The Fortinet Security Fabric delivers broad protection and visibility to every network segment, device, and appliance, whether virtual, in the cloud, or on-premises. Automatically synchronize your security resources to enforce policies, coordinate automated responses to threats detected anywhere in your network, and easily manage all of your different security solutions and products through a single console.
The Fortinet Security Fabric segments the entire network—from the Internet of Things (IoT) to the cloud—to provide superior protection against sophisticated threats:
- Network Security. As increasingly sophisticated cyberattacks pound the corporate network perimeter, Fortinet high-performance firewalls provide consolidated advanced security and deep visibility that protects the network from known and unknown threats.
- Multi-Cloud Security. The majority of organizations have multiple cloud deployments, which makes consolidated security prevention and detection difficult. Fortinet’s integrated virtual and physical cloud solutions protect all your dynamic cloud environments and SaaS applications.
- Web Application Security. Unprotected web applications are easy entry points for hackers to exploit. The FortiWeb web application firewall uses the latest intelligence to protect web applications from sophisticated attacks.
- Email Security. Email was the top entry point for ransomware in 2017. The FortiMail secure email gateway inspects incoming and outgoing email, blocks malicious messages, and prevents sensitive information from being leaked.
- Advanced Threat Protection. Companies combating security threats on all fronts need world-class threat intelligence updates automatically delivered to their security solutions. FortiGuard Threat Intelligence shares information about newly discovered exploits. Fortinet sandboxing solutions isolate and inspect any suspicious files detected by security tools.
- Secure Unified Access. The wired and wireless internal networks providing business-essential connectivity should not be an unprotected entry point to a network. They should have the same level of protection that the firewall provides for external networks. Fortinet’s Secure Unified Access solution extends network protection from the FortiGate to every corner of your network with integrated management and visibility for switches and access points.
- Endpoint Security. Endpoint devices connected to the network are common entry points for threats. But endpoint solutions often don’t share threat intelligence with the rest of the network, which slows down threat response. By integrating into the Security Fabric, FortiClient adds another layer of automated security for better overall network protection.
- Management and Analytics. Seeing and understanding threats and events throughout the network is a big challenge for enterprises with disparate security products. Fortinet solutions for logging and reporting, SIEM, and centralized security management pull data from your Fortinet and Fabric-Ready security products, giving you the visibility to efficiently manage security processes and automate responses.
To start discovering how you could implement a Security Fabric in your organisation, sign up for a
FREE Cyber Threat Assessment HERE